THANK YOU LISA @ FACES OF MY FAMILY!
Lisa, was so kind in the midst of all my drama & earthquakes to still follow my blog & bestow to me the “Lovely Blog Award”. What a ray of sunshine in my dark last week. Thank you so much!
The rules of acceptance are :
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Climbing My Family Tree – what a collection of artifacts & evidence Jennifer has! And she never misses a beat on posting… even when on VACATION!!!
- I Never Knew My Father – the blog title alone hits straight at home, but the fact that she is deeply rooted in African-American Genealogy stills my heart! What an amazing road she is taking a journey on!
- Leaves For Trees – a fast & rising star with so many innovative ideas & cutting edge tools!
- Marian’s Roots & Rambles – love her very charismatic writing & personable posts! You can’t help but read her blog!
- Ancestors Gotta Eat – a new blog to the Geneabloggers family & a wonderful concept! Family Recipes!!! I love it this blog!
- Finding Family Stories – another great story teller!
Please enjoy your award & pass it along!